Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Everyday Is New

Everyday is a new experience. I am on a mission to self employment. The hurdles are huge. When you make that huge decision to change your life, a lot of things get in the way. The biggest hurdle is money, cant make money with no money. Self employment have a lot of expenses, whether it be for equipment, supplies, or books. You have to have some kind of monetary foundation.

Another huge hurdle is time. You have to have a way to manage your time in an efficient manner or else you cant get anything done. You also have to set deadlines for yourself or else you can end up wandering aimlessly.

One more hurdle is the search for what are you working for. I am at a lost to what I really like to do, and when I find something I like to do, how can it make some money.

My problem is fear. I am really scared to make a bad decision right now. I feel like time is running out and there is a lot of pressure to find something that will succeed.

1 comment:

Jayadeep(JDP) said...

I am in the same boat - but don't be afraid, fearing for something doesn't help. Always keep in mind why you are into this, that will keep you motivated. Don't worry about time too, everyday sun comes up after setting the previous day. Hope it helps!